Advisors often express that they are at their best face-to-face with a prospect. Consequently, every prospect, lead, and consumer presents a unique mix of concerns and practical limitations. For this reason, the in-person encounter is one of the most successful methods of reinforcing your value proposition.
The challenge with appointments is, of course, enticing qualified consumers. The logistics and marketing infrastructure for doing this process alone can be overwhelming. Certainly it is time-consuming, hugely involving, and expensive. Anything that takes you from your clients and potential clients is going to drain your resources. You get away from what you do best, even if what you are doing is prospecting for new consumers.
Preset appointments are a viable option for advisors who want to create a steady influx of qualified prospects. That is to say, you don’t have to sacrifice huge amounts of time and resources. Pre-set appointments allow you to identify and connect with your preferred customer base in a personal and intimate space. They also give you access to pre-screened and motivated individuals. This means that you are doing less of “selling” your services and more of demonstrating them one-on-one. The flexible nature of scheduling is desirable for you and your clients. Above all, these expose your business to thousands of households in your area. Not only are they flexible, they have a quick turnaround time. The average set of appointments starting in as little as two weeks.
In contrast to seminars, this method of lead generation is personal and targeted, allowing you to be selective. We have implemented this one-on-one method multiple times and it is a proven and prudent way to access new potential clients, especially for advisors who work with annuities and life insurance. The campaign is based on a targeted mail campaign offering a complimentary portfolio review. This includes a RSVP phone service that will prequalify candidates and make appointments on your schedule. Above all, the average campaign yields between 12-25 phone calls and 8-10 qualified appointments.
How the Pre-Set Appointment Process Works:
- We create and develop high-quality compliant mailers for you.
- Using a targeted demographic screening process, we identify qualified prospects located in your service area.
- We mail out your pieces, which invite consumers to a face-to-face meeting.
- Individuals interested in your services will call the RSVP phone service, and establish an appointment based on your schedule and availability. The phone service will operate 24/7, with a friendly representative.
- Leads who call the RVSP phone service will be screened for a minimum amount of investable assets based on your thresholds.
- As an advisor, you will have a personalized login to a database that lets you track inquiries and access contact information.
- After we send the mailers, you can expect to see responses and appointments within ten business days.
- We are here to offer personal coaching, assistance, and marketing support.